How to create autumn candlestick?
To prepare this candlestick will be:
- Autumn leaves
- Glass vase - I've used a rectangular vase, but it might as well be a jar
- Double sided tape
- Tealight candle
Cut the leaves to have the same height.
Using adhesive tape glue them together (so that one leaf a little overlap the previous one).
On the walls of the vase attach double-sided tape.
Now glue the leaves.
Tied with a ribbon.
Insert into vase tealight candle and ready.
So looks like my candlestick in the day:
And at night:
And a little inspiration found on the internet - how to decorate your home for fall.
1. Autumn Leaves Pumpkin Centerpiece Decor
2. Simple Thanksgiving Candle Displays
3. Pumpkin Carving and Decorating
Found on Martha Steward
4. Pottery Barn Fall
5. Jacksandkate's clipboard on